Are you growing tired of the same eye makeup look of using the same natural brown earthy eye shadow colour? As well as having no idea what to do with the other untouched eye shadow colours in the same palette. Here is an alternative for your everyday eye makeup look for you to learn. Try to switch it up with some colours like a soft pink, a hint of blue or even add in some shimmer colours. It is still a natural look for everyday makeup and it matches well with the latest trends. In this post, we will incorporate with some pink eye shadow for a simple everyday eye makeup look.
Check out Mica Beauty’s Mineral Eye Shadows where they offer a massive range of eye shadow colours that are made from 100% natural ingredients and with Mica Minerals. The eye shadow is made in a fine texture and very opaque in just one swipe from a brush applicator. It is suitable for all skin types.
Eye Makeup Look with Mineral Eye Shadow
Have at least two brushes for your makeup look, a flat brush to pick up eye shadows and a soft blending brush to blend the eye shadows for a softer and natural look. Use an eye primer before putting on eye shadows, it helps our eye shadow to last longer, and prevent the oils from creasing up our eye shadows.
1. As the base and highlighter for your eye makeup look should be one shade lighter than your skin. Therefore, any kind of light coloured matte eye shadow colour will be a great base and a great highlighter. For example, for a fair skin person, try the Mineral Eye shadow in the colour 56 DayDream as the base colour will be perfect. Use the flat brush to pick up the colour from the palette easily by lightly pressing on it. Tap off the excess on the edge of the palette. Start patting the colour on the inner corner of your eyelid, this is where we want the concentration of the product to be, then blend it across the eyelid, and with the same flat brush, pick up the same colour and swipe it slightly under the brow to highlight the brow bone.
2. Next, use a matte mid-tone colour eye shadow to blend the eye shadow softly for a natural eye makeup look. For example, a colour in 50 Aphrodite with a pink undertone colour will be a great mid-tone colour to achieve the pink eye makeup look. Pick up the colour by using the blending brush and blend above the crease of the eyelid, starting from the outer corner of the eyelid and work inwards.
3. Following is contouring. Pick up a shade that is 2 to 3 times darker than the mid-tone eye shadow colour. E.g. the colour in 78 Beige will be perfect. Pick up a small amount of colour at the tip of the brush. Start from the other corner and blend into the crease on the outer half of the eyelid.
4. This is an optional step. Add a shimmer eye shadow colour onto your eye makeup look to have that glam day look. The colour in 72 Earth is the perfect shade for a hint of shimmer on the eye. Use a brush to lightly pick up the product and pat it on the middle of the eyelid for that extra glam look. Then, use a clean blending brush to soften the edges of the eye makeup to look more natural.
5. Complete the look by curling your lashes and put one or two coats of mascara then you are good to go with a new eye makeup look to conquer the world!
Need some help putting together the best skincare routine for your skin type? Try our skin quiz!